Start your New Year off healthy with a Soul Retrieval Session.
Get back to 100% of your spirit and start living the life you where meant to live! Stop living in lack. These prices are valid from now until January 2016. Come in for a 45 min Soul Retrieval Session at $145.00.
Soul retrieval is a powerful spiritual practice that heals soul loss. Soul loss can occur whenever we have trauma in our life. For example, we may experience soul loss if we are in an accident, undergo a serious operation or if we suddenly lose a close friend or family member.
Is your spirit 100% here?
Come in for a Soul Retrieval session with Elijah Hernandez a third generation Shaman High Priest Healer, Ordained Minister, Medium, Clairvoyant, Certified Reiki Practitioner, and Certified in Hypnotherapy Techniques. Known all over the world, he uses positive energy to heal ALL levels of discomfort and pain of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body. He scans the body to find the source of dis-ease and pain.
Cost: $145.00 for a 45 min session
Location: The Light House Healing Center 516 N. Lemon Avenue Ontario CA
The Light House Healing Center on Meetup.com
Symptoms of soul loss are:
- You feel like you’re not as good as other people.
- You yearn to be of service, but you have no idea what you have to contribute and why it matters.
- You find yourself striving in vain for an impossible-to-achieve standard of perfection.
- Your fears keep you from living large.
- You’re frequently worried that you’re not good enough, smart enough, thin enough, young enough, [fill in the blank] enough.
- You feel like a victim of circumstances that are beyond your control.
- You feel like your daily life is meaningless and task-driven.
- You often feel helpless, hopeless, or pessimistic.
- You protect your heart with steel walls.
- You often feel you don’t really matter and your love doesn’t make a difference.
- You’re always trying to fit in and belong, but you rarely feel like you do.
- You feel beaten down by the challenges you face in your life.
- You suffer from a variety of vague, hard to treat physical symptoms, such as fatigue, chronic pain, weight gain or loss, insomnia, skin disorders, or gastrointestinal symptoms.
- You struggle with being able to accept love and nurturing.
- You feel depressed, anxious, or chronically worried.
- You feel like you’re not appreciated enough.
- You find yourself often judging others.
- You frequently numb yourself with alcohol, drugs, sex, television, or excessive busyness.
- You feel disappointed with life.
- You’ve forgotten how to dream.